Friday, November 16, 2012

About A job in Colorado Springs, near Garden of the Gods road

A job in Colorado Springs, near Garden of the Gods road?
Okay, I work full time as an administrative assistan at NTSOC, monday through friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm, and I'm attempting to find another job for friday nights, all day saturday, and maybe sundays, near Garden of the Gods road, but I have no idea where to look!!!! I'm looking because I am trying to save up money to go visit my boyfriend who is active Air Force, and stationed at Lackland AFB. Any advice would be amazing.. thanks guys! ~Ash
Other - US Local Businesses - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
sorry this doesn't answer your question... but I have a Bff who lives there! I miss her oodles.
2 :
When I saw your question I thought it was for full time work. There is a mcDonalds, and a gas station on Garden of the Gods Road. They ay less but you have more of a chance at getting part time work Good luck and have fun visiting your honey.

Read more other entries :