Friday, March 1, 2013

About Moving to Colorado Springs - Apartments

Moving to Colorado Springs - Apartments?
I am 22 years old and am graduating from Iowa State in May and have a job lined up in Colorado Springs with the Department of the Airforce at the Peterson AFB. I am originally from Illinois and have never been to Colorado Springs. Is there a nice/more fun area in the city that I should be looking into moving to? I want to be near where I am going to work, but also would like to be in an urban area with people my age. I am willing to pay up to $600 a month for a 1 bed, 1 bath apartment. Any suggestions on some apartment complexes or areas of Colorado Springs I should live? Thanks in advance for any input!!
Other - United States - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I live in a great complex and it is about 5 miles from the Air Force Academy. The complex is called Grand River Canyon Apartments and it is located in the North region of Colorado Springs. I have a 1bed/1bath and I pay $606/month; I've lived there for about a year and I've thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope you enjoy Colorado Springs :)

Read more other entries :