Monday, April 1, 2013

About Moving to Colorado Springs

Moving to Colorado Springs. [Only people from Colorado please]?
Hello, I will be moving from The Netherlands to Colorado Springs in December, I'm 19 years old. And I have a question. OK, well when I get there.. How does it work with getting my drivers license? What do I all have to do to get it? I'm only allowed to come 30 days prior my course starts at the college. I will be on a F-1 Visa... Is there any difference between me and a US Citizen? I believe I have to show my visa and stuff, which will not be a problem. And how can I meet already people from there? I would like to meet some people before I move. Thanks.
Other - United States - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
YOUR FROM THE NETHERLANDS/? BABES WILL LUVS UR ACCENT
2 :
I live in COLORADO !
3 :
You will need to live in Colorado for 90 days to become a Colorado resident. You cannot get a Colorado drivers License before that time. However students are exempted from needing to get a Colorado license...though I believe you can get one if desired. You will have plenty of time , after you get there to ask a fellow student to take you to one of the drivers license offices in town and ASK what you should do. Also, the foreign students office at the college can advise you on this. You will LOVE Colorado Springs. Hope you have a great time.

Read more other entries :