Friday, April 1, 2011

About Which part of Colorado Springs should I live in

Which part of Colorado Springs should I live in?
I am moving to the Springs in 3 weeks. I will be renting an apartment. Can anyone tell me the part(s) of town to avoid when seeking an apartment? For example, in Indianapolis, Indiana, the city where I work now, the Eastside is pretty nasty and rundown and that's where crime is high.
Other - United States - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
sorry, i don't know the area.. :) wishing you happiness in your new place, though!
2 :
Avoid complexes in east-central part of town...around Pikes Peak and Murray and Fountain and Chelton...2 areas with lots of apartment complexes, but lots of crime. The very northern part of town is very nice, but expensive. East side of town, nice, some parts expensive. South of town, in suburbs of Security and Widefield, rents are less, areas average to nice. You will LOVE Colorado Springs. Hope things work out well for you.
3 :
Lucky you. I wish I could help you out, I would give anything to live in a warm place. I can never get use to this cold. good luck.

Read more other entries :