Thursday, November 1, 2012

About Tattoo Shops that Do UV Black Light Ink in Colorado

Tattoo Shops that Do UV Black Light Ink in Colorado?
I am going to be moving to Colorado Springs this spring and after I have my baby I wanted to get some black light tattoo work done. Since I will be new to the area I don't really know any reputable shops, let alone any that would do black light tattoo work. Any one know of any shops preferable in Colorado Springs, but I'll take Denver as well? Thanks! Also, if have some work done in black light ink, show me! Thanks!
Tattoos - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
While on a blacklight tour, I met a guy from fort collins with a parlour called tyme tattoo that do blacklight and piercings. Being a brit im not familiary with the area. I thought they deserve a mention however. Best of luck
2 :
Try Modified Evolution. They are located off Academy Blvd. umm...tell them Rae sent you..you can look them up on Myspace..or Google them. http://modifiedevolution.com/ Not sure if they do Black Light...but you can call and ask. Mr. Chris does outstanding work. Do not go to Shrap Metal Tattoo..they sell drugs..and illegal firearms. If you aren't comfortable with M.E....then another shop I would say is Glory Badges...but personally...I recommend M.E.

Read more other entries :