Friday, April 16, 2010

About How can I find a 22 year old cute sexy honest christian man in Colorado Springs

How can I find a 22 year old cute sexy honest christian man in Colorado Springs?
I am 22 years old I live in Colorado Springs Colorado I work at Taco Bell on Garden of the Gods and I-25 and I have a cat I am looking for a cute sexy honest christian manwho likes cats and is willing to move out in our own house that is cat friendly.
Other - Games & Recreation - 10 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
go to church
2 :
Keep looking.
3 :
try going to church!
4 :
pray
5 :
ask a friemd to hook you up with a blind date
6 :
Try match.com Met my wife there!!! (which I still can't believe)
7 :
Good luck!
8 :
Will 62 almost Christian work.I will provide my own cat.lol
9 :
If all else fails, I guess, just wait. Fate will come to you, don't worry. :]
10 :
A really great social outlet is to join a dance club. There are a couple in your area: Springs Dance Club, Swing in the Springs, Social Elegance are a few. (see attached links) If you do a search on 'swing dance colorado springs' you find quit a few. You will learn some great social dance skills and the events are usually smoke free and alchohol free which will raise you chances of finding a christian - at least better than is a singles bar. Most places have group beginner lessons before a weekly dance and there are always lots of singles looking for a dance partner. Good luck! Jim K

Read more other entries :