Friday, October 1, 2010

About Does anyone know a good therapist in Colorado Springs or Denver-Metro

Does anyone know a good therapist in Colorado Springs or Denver-Metro?
I'm looking for a good therapist in Colorado Springs who accepts patients with no insurance. I've never had any sort of therapy before, but I'm assuming that doesn't make a difference on who I would see. I just don't know where to look, or what to look for. Amongst other things I'm having a really hard time dealing with a break-up. The relationship lasted 6 years. I wish that there was someone I could talk to with an unbiased opinion who may be able to provide me with some coping tools/mechanisms to make dealing with everything a little easier. I live in Lakewood, and work in the Springs so I'm pretty flexible on where I could go for an appointment.
Women's Health - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I recommend asking other doctors you use for suggestions

Read more other entries :