Thursday, March 1, 2012

About Has anyone else tried to buy a car from Phil Long Kia in Colorado Springs

Has anyone else tried to buy a car from Phil Long Kia in Colorado Springs?
My husband and I just had a horrible experience at Phil Long Kia in Colorado Springs and was wondering if anyone else had the same issue. The sales manager was just awful and SO rude to his employees...I don't know why they still work there. I would love to hear any other experiences! If you considered buying from there...don't!!!
Buying & Selling - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
no but I know where it is... DENVER, STAND UP!!!
2 :
I haven't purchased from them, because I've heard nothing positive about them. Actually had a friend who worked for Phil Long and couldn't STAND the management there.

Read more other entries :