Wednesday, August 1, 2012

About Whos going to Pima for Vet Tech in Colorado Springs

Whos going to Pima for Vet Tech in Colorado Springs?
Please answer this if you are in Pima or graduated from Pima for Vet Tech. Ok Heres the thing they told me at Pima that I have to get through the Vet assisting program before going into the Vet Tech degree? is that true does everyone have to do that? I have experience with animals since I worked for 3 Humane Society's as my pass jobs.
Other - Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
From their website it appears that their veterinary assisting program consists of their basic intro courses that comprise a portion of your first year in any veterinary technology program. This isn't uncommon though most colleges don't tell you that you have to take the "veterinary assisting program" though you are taking the same courses initially in your veterinary technoloy degree program. These are basic courses which are then built on as you continue your veterinary technology degree work. I

Read more other entries :