Tuesday, January 1, 2013

About Colorado Springs Appartments

Colorado Springs Appartments?
ok my BF needs a job he is a hard worker n if u own an appartment place or know someone that does need a hard worker in Colorado Springs at an appartment or anything, in Co. PLZ PLZ let me/us know... he works hard and has worked as a supervisor before... he is jus having trouble finding a job right now... got fired because of something stupid at last job... im sry but im his grl n am trying to help as much as i can... hes been looking hard had to move in wit me n my parents because his roomate stopped paying rent (to force his GF to let him move in wit her long story to much drama) and it not going well.. he is a VERY hard worker n is willing to do anything at this point... so plz let me know of a place he can work... sereously my dads an a-hole n might kick him out on the street... i love him n dont want that n i know he works hard so any work is better then none right now plz help him out..... love to all that help E-Mail= K_Nick86@yahoo.com PLZ Subject as job INTV THANKS or call (719)896-6250 sry but I have to put this... any person doing prank/sexual/soliciting calls will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. so dont chance it....
Denver - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
www.lsg123realestate.com

Read more other entries :