Wednesday, May 1, 2013

About Why are women in Colorado Springs so backwards and anti-social for

Why are women in Colorado Springs so backwards and anti-social for?
I'm former military so I've lived in a few places in the United States. Colorado Springs, Colorado, minus southern California, has the MOST anti-social, unfriendly, rude, and stuck up women that i've ever been around in my entire life. When I'm at school (community college) they won't look at me or give me the time of day and DO NOT wish to expand their social cirlces. Same thing goes at the gyms here in this town AND out at bars and clubs. They don't want anything to do with you their either UNLESS you are a born and bred Coloradoan, Californian, or they know you from work or high school. Compared to southerners these people are very backwards IMHO. Hell, I probably would already be married by now or at the very least have a g/f if I had relocated to a city somewhere in the South versus this anti-social infested s***hole. I think that people from Texas and the South should AVOID moving to this state at all costs!
Singles & Dating - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hey hey hey there that's quite the generalization. I too am from Colorado Springs, in fact I just moved back home there this month, and I am not at all like the girls you described above. I love Colorado for the nature aspect of it, not for the people. I'm terribly sorry friend but I think you that wherever you go you will find nasty anti-social women, regardless of the state you are in. It's just a fact of life you have to get used to, some people are kinder than others.
2 :
try internet dating. that is the new and easiest way to meet women. its like shopping. good luck - and dont feel bad, sadly there are narrow minded people in this world, i deal with it everyday.
3 :
dammmmmmn that's messed up dude but have you ever thought maybe its not the girl and maybe its you? not every girl in a city hates you and not every girl will like you dude just like you don't like every girl just keep trying man and maybe try a smoother approach good luck dude and if that doesn't work move to miami. I just moved here and i love the girls here yo!!

Read more other entries :    
About What are some acting classes in colorado spr...
About Can someone compare living in Boulder, Color...