Sunday, December 1, 2013

About Does any one know a civil law suit attorney in Colorado Springs Colorado. It is a case against my employer

Does any one know a civil law suit attorney in Colorado Springs Colorado. It is a case against my employer?
I hurt myself at work and was fired a few days later. I hadn't worked at this hair salon to long and was not very close with to many people. The owner, Manager and a couple of girls that had been there a long time got together and said I was faking my injury to get workman's Comp benifits which is not what I was trying to do.I seen a Doctor and was told I had a bulged disc in my back.I hired an attorney and as soon as they got word they made up even more acusations, and funny thing the shop was robbed the night I got hurt.Someone who had the key to the door and to the safe. One of the girls who is close to the manager has a criminal history and they got together and said I did it. I never had the safe combination and only used the key one time because there was no one to open and gave it right back to the assistant manager (it was her key). There is a bank, King Soopers and Hobby Lobby so I figure they should have some kind of surveylence of that night. I love working and am not trying to get workman's comp the rest of my life . It has been seven months that this has happened and I let it go at the time because of the stress of being in pain. The more time that goes by I don't feel good about them getting away with that.Do I file a civil suit or some other?
Other - US Local Businesses - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Law Offices of Radabaugh Barker and Callison Colorado Springs‎ 309 E. St. Vrain, Colorado Springs, CO‎ - (719) 632-9909‎