Wednesday, October 16, 2013

About Pro bono Lawyers in colorado springs

Pro bono Lawyers in colorado springs?
I am in desperate need of a lawyer. I am currently in a custody case for my daughter. It is a very long story. Right now I can not find anyone who will do pro bono work. I have a court order saying that my daughter can not leave the state, yet the mother of the child left the state. I am the father. I went to court today with the order, I was without a lawyer representing myself thinking that it would be okay since I have this court order. It did not work out well at all. I have no money to afford the high prices of lawyers. However without one I will without a doubt never see my daughter again. please help. Contact me further if you need more information. Thank you very much!
Family - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Here is a list: http://www.abanet.org/legalservices/probono/directory/texas.html Peace, Love & Happiness.


Read more other entries :